Old November 8th 05, 03:03 AM

Default ( ot) Rioting in France Spreads to 300 Towns

bush Rebuked by the Hand of GOD. www.bellaciao.org bush is human
TRASH!!!!
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 03:09 AM
sonyfunai

Don't hear it at 1.5 to 1. If I had a tuner to get a better match hopefully
I could pick it up at 1.3 to 1 or less.

wrote in message
oups.com...

- anyone picking any of this up on SWR ??

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...398694,00.html

Old November 8th 05, 05:22 AM
35w4warmt

" wrote in message
Hell I think it's GREAT!

Surrender monkeys didnt like us much for jumpin the rag head *******s
worldwide now the fight has come home to them!

GO RAGHEADS!

(I'd cheer for the Muslims over the FRENCH any day!)

I could not agree with you more Bunkie !!!

We get the French daily evening TV news here on a local PBS
station and I have no respect at all for the French. All of them are
docile dickless sheep who don't even want their police to carry
anything more lethal than a tear gas launcher. IMHO they deserve to
have their ****ed up pacified country eaten up by Islamic
terrorists. Heck, much of France was in control of damm Islamics
up until the12th Century AD, until the Catholics (Crusades) kicked
the Moslems asses back into North Africa. The only hope for France
is if JM LePen was ever re-elected as French PM. He is already on file
as stating that rioters should be shot on sight, to which he has
been criticized by the average French citizen as a "Hitler". How pathetic!

Old November 8th 05, 12:34 PM
John S.

wrote:
- anyone picking any of this up on SWR ??

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...398694,00.html

That's a ticking bomb that is ready to explode in many european cities.

Old November 8th 05, 08:43 PM

I hope Bognor Regis,England stays safe.I have some very nice Irish
friends whom live over there.
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 09:09 PM

Thing about them Frogsleggs though is you have to tie them Frogleggs up
with a piece of string or else they will hop out of that Burning Frying
Pan.
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 10:12 PM

Eyeballing Riots in France.(Frogland) www.cryptome.org/index.html
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 11:56 PM
dxAce

-=jd=- wrote:

On Mon 07 Nov 2005 05:11:22p, dxAce wrote in message
:

wrote:

- anyone picking any of this up on SWR ??

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...398694,00.html

Yes... you must not listen to the news.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I heard them quoting a "rioter" as saying something along the lines of "every night we
make this Baghdad" and "this is our jihad". Then the reporter *immediately* quoted a
govt official as saying the rioting was not about Islam.

I was hoping the reporter would have the common-sense to exclaim, "Liar, Liar, France
On Fire!", but I was denied that simple satisfaction...

It's that darn PC crap.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 9th 05, 01:44 AM
Brenda Ann

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...
I was hoping the reporter would have the common-sense to exclaim, "Liar,
Liar, France
On Fire!", but I was denied that simple satisfaction...

Now THAT is HILARIOUS!!!