Old November 8th 05, 05:20 PM
dxAce

Default BBC World Service Frequencies

David wrote:

On 7 Nov 2005 18:17:46 -0800, "SWLer" wrote:

BBC World Service: XM Channel 131 www.xmradio.com

BBC World Service News: Sirius Channel 141 www.sirius.com

Since you own all that stock, would you consider the fact that you're here
shilling for satellite radio just a bit OT, 'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 8th 05, 06:24 PM
David

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 12:20:45 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

On 7 Nov 2005 18:17:46 -0800, "SWLer" wrote:

BBC World Service: XM Channel 131 www.xmradio.com

BBC World Service News: Sirius Channel 141 www.sirius.com

Since you own all that stock, would you consider the fact that you're here
shilling for satellite radio just a bit OT, 'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

No. The BBC World Service is a broadcaster that uses HF, among other
delivery vectors. Some of us actually listen for content, not just
post cards.

Old November 8th 05, 06:54 PM

To HELL!!! with the bbc!!! I get Shortwave News from Hungary and Poland
(and also via emails) much better than that Ugly old worn out looking
old bitch on bbc dishes up.
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 06:55 PM

bbc SUCKS!!!!!
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 06:57 PM

Don't walk around in New York City with your ipod turd.
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 07:00 PM

Them New York City slikers will probally kill you and grab your xm
"radio" too.Go New York City,Go.I Love New York.
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 07:05 PM

I know a girl (via the internet) in New York City.She likes likes to
pretend that she has to use a rope to climb up and down the outside of
her apartment in that building.Lots of New Yorkers are A OK in my book.
cuhulin

Old November 8th 05, 07:28 PM
dxAce

wrote:

David wrote:

On 7 Nov 2005 18:17:46 -0800, "SWLer" wrote:

BBC World Service: XM Channel 131 www.xmradio.com

BBC World Service News: Sirius Channel 141 www.sirius.com

Since you own all that stock, would you consider the fact that you're here
shilling for satellite radio just a bit OT, 'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

No. The BBC World Service is a broadcaster that uses HF, among other
delivery vectors. Some of us actually listen for content, not just
post cards.

But you're still shilling for satellite crap because you own the stock, right,
'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA