Old November 9th 05, 11:39 PM
Telamon

Default BBC World Service Frequencies

In article et,
"Jim Hackett" wrote:

Isn't it AMAZING how just about EVERY thread turns into a flamewar here? I
think that says volumes for a select few on this group...

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm sorry this topic degenerated into a flame war.
I for one wish to thank you for the very helpfull post.

All you have to do is ignore certain posters and that won't happen.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 12th 05, 01:22 AM