RadioBanter

-   -   Edmund Fitzgerald - Thirtieth Anniversary (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/81661-edmund-fitzgerald-thirtieth-anniversary.html)

Frank Dresser November 12th 05 03:13 AM

Edmund Fitzgerald - Thirtieth Anniversary

"clifto" wrote in message

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/...3/1275272.html

How sad! Thanks for letting me know.

At least The Crusher had a normal lifespan. He outlived several wrestlers
of the steroid generation.

Frank Dresser

Frank Dresser November 12th 05 03:16 AM

Edmund Fitzgerald - Thirtieth Anniversary

"clifto" wrote in message

Ahh, but The Trashmen would opt for The Rivingtons!

Whom, I note, were once known as The Sharps (no relation).

Good trivia point!

Frank Dresser

clifto November 14th 05 09:50 PM

Edmund Fitzgerald - Thirtieth Anniversary

Mark Zenier wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Nice tune. But he's a Canuck.

So is Pamela Anderson.

I note you didn't use the plural.

clifto November 14th 05 09:52 PM

Edmund Fitzgerald - Thirtieth Anniversary

Frank Dresser wrote:
"clifto" wrote...
Ahh, but The Trashmen would opt for The Rivingtons!

Whom, I note, were once known as The Sharps (no relation).

Good trivia point!

It would've been even better had my newsreader followed the instructions
I thought I gave it and signed my message "Clifton T. Sharp".

Mark Zenier November 15th 05 04:19 PM

Edmund Fitzgerald - Thirtieth Anniversary

In article ,
clifto wrote:
Mark Zenier wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Nice tune. But he's a Canuck.

So is Pamela Anderson.

I note you didn't use the plural.

I suspect those parts of her were made in America.

Mark Zenier