Old November 18th 05, 03:53 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Default US admits use of white phosphorous against people in Iraq

jesus mu-shu dumplings wrote:
US admits use of white phosphorous in Iraq
http://www.dawn.com/2005/11/17/top13.htm

WASHINGTON, Nov 16: The Pentagon has admitted that
US troops used white phosphorus as a weapon against
insurgents in the Iraqi city of Fallujah last November.
"It was used as an incendiary weapon against enemy
combatants," military spokesman Lt-Col Barry Venable
told the BBC in Washington.

Let's look carefully at the by-line and website here. Who the hell is
dawn.com anyway.

Old November 18th 05, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Who is dawn.com
cuhulin

Old November 18th 05, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I prefer napalm to Willie Peter in almost every situation.

You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all
over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink
body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled
like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Old November 18th 05, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fed govt has a new type of Napalm nowdays.Anyway,to make one type of the
old style of Napalm,all you need really need is some soap and
gasoline.Real sticky gooey Hot Stuff!
cuhulin

Old November 19th 05, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thanks!

That's the nicest thing someone has said about me in a long time!

Best regards,
Bob

Old November 20th 05, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

wrote:
www.devilfinder.com Who is dawn.com
cuhulin

Was there an answer in your post...????

Old November 20th 05, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Was there an answer in my post? No,I can weld anything but the crack of
Dawn.
cuhulin