Old November 20th 05, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,neworleans.general,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Secwet Woger

Default (OT) New Orleans

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:09:01 -0600, wrote:
New Orleans Struggles to Relight a City of Darkness.
www.globalnewsmatrix.com

I suppose Howard Industries in Laurel,Mississippi is building and
supplying many of the electrical equipment things necessary to help New
Orleans to get the electric power back on.I own a Howard desktop
computer that I drove to Howard Industries and I bought last year.It is
a great rugged computer.Howard Industries owns their own trucking
company too.Want to check out Howard Industries in Laurel?
www.devilfinder.com Howard Industries Laurel Mississippi
cuhulin

Do any shemales work for Howard Industries?
woger
Old November 20th 05, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I was talking on the phone to a woman at Howard Industries before I went
there to buy my computer.She didn't sound like a shemale to me.
cuhulin

Old November 21st 05, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Velocity Micro computer (I own one, www.velocitymicro.com) company in
Richmond,Virginia are great computers too,Best Buy stores are selling
them nowdays.You dont live too far from Richmond,do you? Big a city as
Richmond is,there might be a few shemales around there somewhere.I did
some looking (but I aint buying because I aint interested in shemales)
at www.devilfinder.com and I saw a website, www.gaybarlist.com
if you want to check it out.
cuhulin

(OT) New Orleans Secwet Woger Policy 1 November 21st 05 01:25 AM
New Orleans almost dry. [email protected] Shortwave 24 October 3rd 05 04:08 PM
(OT) New Orleans [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 26th 05 02:56 AM
THANKS HOUSTON! [email protected] CB 13 September 12th 05 07:07 PM
THANKS HOUSTON! [email protected] Policy 5 September 10th 05 04:34 AM