Old November 21st 05, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

Default My new web page for the DX-394

The DX-394 is a very mis understood radio, therefore I have made a web page
that goes into how it can be a great radio.

read the first release at:

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/

Old November 21st 05, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike,if I come across a DX-394 radio,how much would you charge to mod it
for me? Are those radios still being sold at Radio Shack stores?
cuhulin

Old November 21st 05, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well,I am sitting here all discomboomberated,trying to deeecide (Walter
Brennan,deeecide) if I should go ahead on to the beer store (ooops,food
store) this afternoon,but first stop off at the Goodwill store (as
usual,because it's right on the way) and see if there is a DX-394 radio
sitting at the Goodwill store waiting on me.I dont really feel much like
getting out today though.I woke up at about 10:10 AM this morning and I
haven't had my fourth cup of coffee yet.I have to get myself woked up
real good first.
cuhulin

Old November 21st 05, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

JK - It's Sel-U-A-Phone Shack ) ~ RHF

Old November 21st 05, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You need some batteries? Radio cell phone Shack.
cuhulin