Old December 2nd 05, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default BEARS and WHALES

bpnjensen wrote:

It's not an assumption, it's simply reality.

Like I said, stop worrying and get over it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'm sure that in your isolated little fantasy world, it seems true.

Fantasy world? Surely you jest. If anyone is in a fantasy world it's you.

You need to get a grip on reality, Jensen.

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 2nd 05, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Fantasy world? Surely you jest. If anyone is in a fantasy world it's you.

You need to get a grip on reality, Jensen.

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Like you'd know the first thing about reality, Cookie. HA!

BJ

Old December 2nd 05, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

bpnjensen wrote:

Fantasy world? Surely you jest. If anyone is in a fantasy world it's you.

You need to get a grip on reality, Jensen.

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Like you'd know the first thing about reality, Cookie. HA!

More than you, obviously!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 2nd 05, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
yojimbo

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Fantasy world? Surely you jest. If anyone is in a fantasy world it's you.

You need to get a grip on reality, Jensen.

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Like you'd know the first thing about reality, Cookie. HA!

True, but he's got a dreamy prize-winning QSL collection, and can laugh at
dead servicemen with the best of them.

Old December 2nd 05, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

yojimbo wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Fantasy world? Surely you jest. If anyone is in a fantasy world it's you.

You need to get a grip on reality, Jensen.

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Like you'd know the first thing about reality, Cookie. HA!

True, but he's got a dreamy prize-winning QSL collection, and can laugh at
dead servicemen with the best of them.

Nah, I just laugh at dumbass 'tard boys. I laugh even harder if those 'tard boys
are dumbass Canucks.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 2nd 05, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
yojimbo

"dxAce" wrote in message

Nah, I just laugh at dumbass 'tard boys. I laugh even harder if those
'tard boys
are dumbass Canucks.

Dumbass Canucks that chop down the pine trees the Pentagon uses to gift-wrap
their flag-draped heroes. Yeah, it's funny bein' a dumbass. Who'd be so
stupid as to want to live in peace at home when you can start wars and die
abroad??? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 2nd 05, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Explain the dumpster full of dead animals that PETA killed.

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/press...fm/release/109

Thanks, I will look into this. Meanwhile, who really funds this
website?

I have no idea. This has been reported in many news orgs.

Since you didnt seem to latch on to it here it is for you.

terrorize
v 1: coerce by violence or with threats [syn: terrorise]
2: fill with terror; frighten greatly [syn: terrify, terrorise]

I agree with neither of these as appropriate tactics.

Having said this, it is then up to people to argue as to whether
specific actions constitute "terrorism." We may have differences of
opinion. Using explosives on labs definitely qualifies, as it raises
questions in the minds of owners and workers whether or not they could
be targeted during working hours. OTOH, mechanical destruction of
cages or abusive equipment does not, since the act and the result pose
no threat to the physical well-being of any worker.

I am not saying it isn't a crime - but it isn't terrorism.

Bruce Jensen

Just what constitutes "abuse equipment"?

Old December 2nd 05, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Just what constitutes "abuse equipment"?

Well, there are lots of examples - pictures too - but short of setting
all of those forth in URLs which are easily obtainable with a
websearch, I will say that some of the most egregious are those for
deposting bleach and other strong chemicals into the eyes of
constrained small animals - while they are conscious - likewise
mechanisms for forcing same chemicals into their stomachs until they
burn from the inside out; and various torture-like devices for use on
monkeys to hold them in various extremely uncomfortable positions while
they can be stabbed, vivisected and electrocuted - all while alive and
conscious.

The list goes on, and these things can be found in every animal
industry.

Bruce Jensen

Old December 2nd 05, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Real men and wimmins eat meat.
cuhulin

Old December 2nd 05, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

peta = Queers.
cuhulin