Old December 2nd 05, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BEARS and WHALES

I am drunk,,, should I take a chance skippin across Highway 80 and goin
Jackson Highway and then on Morson Road to the Goodwill store? Good old
Pam,, always says,,, Larry,,, you been drinkin? I never lie to good old
Pam woman.Yes Pam,I am drunk.
cuhulin

Old December 2nd 05, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Holland Michigan Contribution to World War Two

Seems more than A OK to me.
cuhulin

Old December 2nd 05, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
various torture-like devices for use on

monkeys to hold them in various extremely uncomfortable positions while
they can be stabbed, vivisected and electrocuted - all while alive and
conscious.

Hell, they'll be doing that to me at the dentist next week. :-)

Old December 2nd 05, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Hell, they'll be doing that to me at the dentist next week. :-)

I feel your pain, Bro. Those X-Rays always bring on my gag reflex, and
the mechanical chisel - shudder.

BJ

Old December 2nd 05, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Real men and wimmins eat meat.
cuhulin

So what am I? A fake man and wimmin?

Now I know why I look like a mannequin...

BJ

Old December 2nd 05, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hell, they'll be doing that to me at the dentist next week. :-)

I feel your pain, Bro. Those X-Rays always bring on my gag reflex, and
the mechanical chisel - shudder.

BJ

Yup broke a tooth last week, crown time. You think they could make those
xray cards a bit smaller. I like how the grind out your tooth down to the
root and then blow air into the hole. Talk about torture instrument.

Old December 2nd 05, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

bpnjensen wrote:
terrorize
v 1: coerce by violence or with threats [syn: terrorise]
2: fill with terror; frighten greatly [syn: terrify, terrorise]

I agree with neither of these as appropriate tactics.

Having said this, it is then up to people to argue as to whether
specific actions constitute "terrorism."

Thanks. Proof positive that Greenpeace is a terrorist organization.

Old December 2nd 05, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mannequin? There used to be a sexy looking female Manequin (laying down)
at the Goodwill store.I offered to buy it,but they said it wasen't for
sale.I bet that sissy asshole Siley stold that Mannequin with his goose
steppin ass.
cuhulin

Old December 2nd 05, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Siley is a gay goose steppin queer employed at that Goodwill store.He is
a queer,he always looks the look and goose steps the walk,as though he
always has one of them nasty thangs shoved up his queer rear end.He is
one of them thieves over there who steals the good stuff at that
Goodwill store.
cuhulin

Old December 2nd 05, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Thanks. Proof positive that Greenpeace is a terrorist organization.

.....O...K..., whatever you say.

Bruce Jensen