Old November 29th 05, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
K4YZ

Default Swastika Xmas Bulbs Selling Fast!

an old friend wrote:

just trying to kill a thread

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yes....The pivot man of the Feeble Five admitting to
trying to interrupt other's Free Speech...

Who wudda thunk it? (other than anyone and everyone with an IQ
over 5.....)

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend

Default stevie makes antisemitic remark will the cowardly attacks never cease

an old friend wrote:

just trying to kill a thread

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yes....The pivot man of the Feeble Five admitting to
trying to interrupt other's Free Speech...

another half lie
yes nothing wrong with trying to kill an OT discussion that is
offesesive by it very title

so what does stevie do about it

he decides to revive the anti semetic thread

making the next the only proper response

Stevie must be some kind of NAZI

Old November 29th 05, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:

just trying to kill a thread

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yes....The pivot man of the Feeble Five admitting to
trying to interrupt other's Free Speech...

another half lie

Nope.

Not at all.

You stated "just trying to kill a thread".

So my response was absolutely, positively 100% accurate.

yes nothing wrong with trying to kill an OT discussion that is
offesesive by it very title

YOU are offensive by your existence.

so what does stevie do about it

I deceided to point out that you are attempting to practice
censorship, which is 100% accurate.

he decides to revive the anti semetic thread

Nope.

making the next the only proper response

Nope.

Stevie must be some kind of NAZI

Nope.

Who wudda thunk it? (other than anyone and everyone with an IQ
over 5.....)

But they WILL agree that Mark C. Morgan of 17366 North River Road
in Chassell, MI, is practicing censorship.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Swastika Xmas Bulbs Selling Fast!
an old friend wrote:

cut
You stated "just trying to kill a thread".

So my response was absolutely, positively 100% accurate.

it is hlaf truth the tool of liar

yes nothing wrong with trying to kill an OT discussion that is
offesesive by it very title

cut
so what does stevie do about it

I deceided to point out that you are attempting to practice
censorship, which is 100% accurate.

another lie

you choose to support an make antisemticremark in you hate filled
diatribe

no censorship occoured by my hand

stevie lie

he decides to revive the anti semetic thread

Nope.

yes you did it and contiue to

making the next the only proper response

Nope.

Stevie must be some kind of NAZI

Nope.

yea he is he will attack an entire people just to continue spewing his
hate for one man

Who wudda thunk it? (other than anyone and everyone with an IQ
over 5.....)

cuting your effort to stak me furth
you hate filled bag of cowardly bile

you try and publish my address so people wil do what you want to do but
are too afraid to

you are a Coward a BULLY, able to dissh otu abuse but you can't take it

Old November 29th 05, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Markie lies about stevie makes antisemitic remark will thecowa...

I get a great picture with my DirecTV.I dont own a HDTV set yet,but I
will someday.Either that or I will buy a converter box.That depends on a
couple of things though,will my tv set last long enough untill the big
switch over to HDTV? and if not,then I will buy a new HDTV set.I think I
will like HDTV.Besides,there isn't anything I can do about stopping the
big HDTV switch over.Let her Rippppp,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old December 21st 05, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
K4YZ

wrote:

N8DOS is being forged by Mark C. Morgan.

N8DOS passed away on 25 February 1999.

This pretty well summarizes the character of Mark C. Morgan.

Steve, K4YZ

stevie shit an old friend Policy 6 December 21st 05 10:29 PM
Swastika Xmas Bulbs Selling Fast! m II Policy 12 December 1st 05 03:35 PM
Swastika Xmas Bulbs Selling Fast! m II Shortwave 11 December 1st 05 03:35 PM
Swastika Xmas Bulbs Selling Fast! Telamon Shortwave 0 November 28th 05 06:55 PM
light bulbs in rrap Mike Coslo Policy 10 December 12th 03 09:02 PM