Old November 27th 05, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default Swastika Xmas Bulbs Selling Fast!

ramen noodles wrote:

Now here's somethijg some hams I know would LOVE to have!

LINK: http://tinyurl.com/cwhog

Most likely made in communist China. Nothing like setting the Christmas
tree on fire because of crap wires and bulbs. There's been a history of
these factories counterfeiting the UL and CSA stickers.

Avoid this trash.

mike
Old November 27th 05, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann

"m II" wrote in message
ramen noodles wrote:

Now here's somethijg some hams I know would LOVE to have!

LINK: http://tinyurl.com/cwhog

Most likely made in communist China. Nothing like setting the Christmas
tree on fire because of crap wires and bulbs. There's been a history of
these factories counterfeiting the UL and CSA stickers.

Avoid this trash.

So far as I can see, this is not an electric lamp, but a trim ornament, a
Christmas BALL, not BULB.

Old November 27th 05, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Jim Shaffer

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:13:07 GMT, m II wrote:

ramen noodles wrote:

Now here's somethijg some hams I know would LOVE to have!

LINK: http://tinyurl.com/cwhog

Most likely made in communist China. Nothing like setting the Christmas
tree on fire because of crap wires and bulbs. There's been a history of
these factories counterfeiting the UL and CSA stickers.

Avoid this trash.

It's not even a light, it's just an ornament, and the swastikas aren't
the Nazi version. The article calls the ornament a "babushka", and
from what I can see of it in the picture it looks like the design of a
traditional Russian matryoshka doll. I don't think Russians would've
put swastikas on it on purpose. I have no idea whether any Russian
ethnic groups used swastika-like symbols.

Old November 27th 05, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"Jim Shaffer" wrote in message

It's not even a light, it's just an ornament, and the swastikas aren't
the Nazi version. The article calls the ornament a "babushka", and
from what I can see of it in the picture it looks like the design of a
traditional Russian matryoshka doll. I don't think Russians would've
put swastikas on it on purpose. I have no idea whether any Russian
ethnic groups used swastika-like symbols.

It's people like that with their jumping to conclusions and with their
delusions that cause all the crap and the lawyers and media just eat it up.
What a bunch of aholes. You watch! It'll be against the law to make any
little swirl that might resemble a swastika in our schools or sell anything
that remotely looks like a swastika and this hyper attention to a non issue
will create another red flag for racism and hate. Oh Boy!!

BH

Old November 27th 05, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Dee Flint

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

[...]

The swastika is an ancient cruciform that had been used extensively before
it was perverted by the Nazis.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old November 29th 05, 09:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

No one seems to have noticed that they aren't swastikas as they face
the wrong direction, therefore having a totally different meaning ie
peace and goodwill. Hitler reversed the direction to mean "away from
God".

BG

Old November 29th 05, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

India,Sun God is what the original means or represents.
cuhulin

Old November 29th 05, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

wrote in message
ups.com...
No one seems to have noticed that they aren't swastikas as they face
the wrong direction, therefore having a totally different meaning ie
peace and goodwill. Hitler reversed the direction to mean "away from
God".

BG

Yes but does it really matter what direction they face? That is unless your
some hypersensitive nut that tries to find some secret meaning in
everything. The reason hate and racism exist is because we keep feeding it
just like this idiot that thought some evil Xmas ornament maker was trying
to sneak in some Nazi symbolism into our sacred capitalists holiday. LOL!!
How dare they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZZZZZZZ

BH

Old November 30th 05, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an Old friend

Default stevie ****

just trying to kill this hate filled thread

Old November 30th 05, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
K4YZ

Default Mark C. Morgan Trying To Censor The Free Speech of Others...AGAIN!