Old December 11th 05, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default Richard Pryor

D Peter Maus wrote:

The peacemakers get to sit next to God.

Where do 'tards like you get to sit?

Rio Linda.

I see the Ace is already a resident.

http://www.steveshamesphotos.com/riolinda17.htm

A charming place, really:

http://www.steveshamesphotos.com/riolindaThumbnails.htm

In the spirit of OTness, I just picked up a '77 R60/7 for six hundred $
Can. It needs side covers and some small stuff but is in very nice
shape. Stainless exhausts, etc. After cleaning it, I noticed there were
32mm carbs on it. Weird, I thought..A closer look showed that it's had
750 cylinders/heads put on. I was pretty happy with that, as forty horse
just isn't enough. Maybe when I'm seventy.

mike

Old December 11th 05, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus

Brian Hill wrote:
"D Peter Maus" wrote in message Where do
'tards like you get to sit?

Rio Linda.

Ok Rush Limbaugh

Actually, I prefer Liddy. And Franken occasion.

BH

Old December 11th 05, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

The peacemakers get to sit next to God.

Where do 'tards like you get to sit?

Rio Linda.

I see the Ace is already a resident.

Just as I thought, 'tard boy. You can't see. That pic is of your mother, you
dumbass Canuck.

Run along and tote, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 11th 05, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

The peacemakers get to sit next to God.
Where do 'tards like you get to sit?

Rio Linda.

I see the Ace is already a resident.

Just as I thought, 'tard boy. You can't see. That pic is of your mother, you
dumbass Canuck.

Run along and tote, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I see your master Cuhulin lives near your place.

http://www.steveshamesphotos.com/riolinda18.htm

Tell me why you are powerless to call him a 'tard.

mike
Old December 11th 05, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

The peacemakers get to sit next to God.
Where do 'tards like you get to sit?

Rio Linda.
I see the Ace is already a resident.

Just as I thought, 'tard boy. You can't see. That pic is of your mother, you
dumbass Canuck.

Run along and tote, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I see your master Cuhulin lives near your place.

http://www.steveshamesphotos.com/riolinda18.htm

Tell me why you are powerless to call him a 'tard.

You're a dumbass Canuck and I don't have to tell you anything, asswipe!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 11th 05, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:45:26 GMT, D Peter Maus
wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:
"D Peter Maus" wrote in message Where do
'tards like you get to sit?

Rio Linda.

Ok Rush Limbaugh

Actually, I prefer Liddy. And Franken occasion.

BH

Thom Hartmann rules in that time period. Franken is really boring.
He is a wimp. Like that Clinton babe. Republican Lite.

Old December 11th 05, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce wrote:

Tell me why you are powerless to call him a 'tard.

You're a dumbass Canuck and I don't have to tell you anything, asswipe!

So..if that is true, why *DO* you keep telling me things at every
possible chance? No control over your insult urges?

Please tell us why you haven't called Cuhulin a 'tard.yet. He posts some
of the DUMBEST garbage here. You seem to have no problem with him but
instead focus on the brighter posters...who, not coincidentally,
outnumber you about twenty to one.

mike
Old December 11th 05, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wait a minute! I remember a bunch of years ago,Rush Limbauh talking
about Rio Linda,California.
cuhulin

Old December 11th 05, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Tell me why you are powerless to call him a 'tard.

You're a dumbass Canuck and I don't have to tell you anything, asswipe!

So..if that is true, why *DO* you keep telling me things at every
possible chance? No control over your insult urges?

Please tell us why you haven't called Cuhulin a 'tard.yet. He posts some
of the DUMBEST garbage here. You seem to have no problem with him but
instead focus on the brighter posters...who, not coincidentally,
outnumber you about twenty to one.

Somehow I just can't associate 'bright' with anyone in CanaDuh.

If you do manage to come across someone in CanaDuh who IS 'bright', please let
me know.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 11th 05, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am not knocking Rio Linda,I never knock any American Towns and Cities
Villages and Hamlets. alt.military.police news group.
cuhulin