Old December 12th 05, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Mart making BIG profits off lying

Some of them people at Dayton would probally poke hin in the chops.
cuhulin

Old December 12th 05, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

"Mark S. Holden" wrote:

Michael Lawson wrote:

I'm surprised he doesn't peddle his wares at Dayton,
since he lives close enough. Some of those people
at the flea market would probably go out of their
way to find him, tho. And not to say hi to him.

--Mike L.

Ignoring the potential for running into unhappy customers, a ham flea
market would seem to be a horrible place for him to sell.

With ebay, he controls what you see. In person, you could move that
manual or power cord to notice the scratch or missing screw it's
covering. You might notice if the tuning knob binds.

If power is available, folks could fire them up.

On a more positive note, Radio Mart reached a milestone last week - his
100th negative feedback.

Oh, and for folks who'd care to stick up for Martyn, why is it he
accepts Paypal, but his auctions aren't covered by the Paypal buyer
protection plan?

I noticed he had a Drake 2C up for sale a bit ago loaded with mods, however he
stated it didn't have the noise blanker, which I thought odd since it had every
other bell and whistle on it.

Now I see he has the NB up for sale. Hmmmmmmmmm...

I kinda figured he'd do that after I'd read the 2C advert.

dxAce
Michigan
USA