Old December 20th 05, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Joe Adamov passed away

toTaLhAt wrote:

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:13:42 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

Jim wrote:

dx ace PLAINLY stated that he didnt know if this was old news or not! he
posted an on topic sw related post with news of interest to many and
disrespect to no one. (an unusual occasion indeed!) that wasnt good
enough so someone had to restore his usual foul tempered abusive mood!

Yep, and guess what? It was a dumbass Canuck!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

*

You're no William Barker dxahole

Nope! He was a fighter Ace... I'm a dx Ace.

Now run along and tote, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 20th 05, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
toTaLhAt

wrote:

Jim wrote:

dx ace PLAINLY stated that he didnt know if this was old news or not! he
posted an on topic sw related post with news of interest to many and
disrespect to no one. (an unusual occasion indeed!) that wasnt good
enough so someone had to restore his usual foul tempered abusive mood!

Yep, and guess what? It was a dumbass Canuck!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

*

You're no William Barker dxahole

Nope! He was a fighter Ace... I'm a dx Ace.

Now run along and tote, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Read it again and maybe you'll have a clue.

LMAO at the brainless one..... it simply boggles
Old December 20th 05, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

wrote:

Jim wrote:

dx ace PLAINLY stated that he didnt know if this was old news or not! he
posted an on topic sw related post with news of interest to many and
disrespect to no one. (an unusual occasion indeed!) that wasnt good
enough so someone had to restore his usual foul tempered abusive mood!

Yep, and guess what? It was a dumbass Canuck!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

*

You're no William Barker dxahole

Nope! He was a fighter Ace... I'm a dx Ace.

Now run along and tote, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Read it again and maybe you'll have a clue.

Well, you certainly are in need of one, 'tard boy!

Run along now, and tote proud!

LMFAO at the stupid stem.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 20th 05, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
toTaLhAt

wrote:

Jim wrote:

[...]

Simply boggles the mind....

You need to read oh tardified one

LMAO at the dxtroll
Old December 20th 05, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

I was just checking the Voice of Russia website and came across this notice that
Joe Adamov had passed away. It's undated so I don't know if this old news or
not.

http://www.vor.ru/English/JAdamov.html

R.I.P. Joe, we're sure gonna miss you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Bummer to the MAX! :'(

Old January 14th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

For those interested, here's a 1999 PBS interview with Joe Adamov.

http://www.pbs.org/redfiles/prop/dee...joe_adamov.htm

junius