Old December 23rd 05, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default OT Iraq Election Not As Smooth As Reported

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story...html?gusrc=rss

Old December 23rd 05, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

I don't recall that it was being reported as "smooth" at all. I don't
think anyone expected that it would go smoothly; and frankly, even if
the election was on the up-and-up, how could anyone expect that one
group or another in Iraq would not challenge the results if they didn't
get their own slate elected? Surely our own relatively well-run US
elections have taught us that many things can and do wrong, not the
least of which is heated bickering afterwards.

There is absoutely nothing surprising about the aftermath so far.
Disappointing perhaps, but completely predictable.

Bruce Jensen

Old December 23rd 05, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDog

Stop beating around the BUSH and get to the heart of the matter DR David.
Your pickings of "select" mainstream media stories, which you yourself claim
to be hard right liars, exposes you for what you truly are - a useful idiot.

Old December 23rd 05, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

SeeingEyeDog wrote:

Stop beating around the BUSH and get to the heart of the matter DR David.
Your pickings of "select" mainstream media stories, which you yourself claim
to be hard right liars, exposes you for what you truly are - a useful idiot.

Also a dumbass mentally ill 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 23rd 05, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 23 Dec 2005 07:34:51 -0800, "bpnjensen"
wrote:

I don't recall that it was being reported as "smooth" at all. I don't
think anyone expected that it would go smoothly; and frankly, even if
the election was on the up-and-up, how could anyone expect that one
group or another in Iraq would not challenge the results if they didn't
get their own slate elected? Surely our own relatively well-run US
elections have taught us that many things can and do wrong, not the
least of which is heated bickering afterwards.

There is absoutely nothing surprising about the aftermath so far.
Disappointing perhaps, but completely predictable.

Bruce Jensen

The difference is that Iraqis have enouh balls to take to the streets
when they get robbed in the voting booths.

Old December 23rd 05, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

wrote:

I don't recall that it was being reported as "smooth" at all. I don't
think anyone expected that it would go smoothly; and frankly, even if
the election was on the up-and-up, how could anyone expect that one
group or another in Iraq would not challenge the results if they didn't
get their own slate elected? Surely our own relatively well-run US
elections have taught us that many things can and do wrong, not the
least of which is heated bickering afterwards.

There is absoutely nothing surprising about the aftermath so far.
Disappointing perhaps, but completely predictable.

Bruce Jensen

The difference is that Iraqis have enouh balls to take to the streets
when they get robbed in the voting booths.

Well, you certainly don't have any!

LMFAO yet again at the mentally ill 'tard boy known as David Rickets!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 23rd 05, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
G.T. Tyson

Stop beating around the BUSH and get to the heart of the matter DR David.
Your pickings of "select" mainstream media stories, which you yourself claim
to be hard right liars, exposes you for what you truly are - a useful idiot.

Also a dumbass mentally ill 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What are you feebs gonna do when Bush is no longer in office and
there's no one to blame everything on? Fight amongst yourselves?

gtt

Old December 24th 05, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

DaviD - So Big Mouth . . . Why Aren't 'you' In-The-Streets ?

DaviD - All 'want-to-be' Talk and No Action [.]

DaviD - In 2000 why weren't you In-The-Streets in Miami ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2000_swing_states

DaviD - In 2004 why weren't you In-The-Streets in Ohio etc ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2004_swing_states

DaviD - US Presidential Candidate Hillary R. Clinton has a
place especially for 'you' on top of the Barricades in 2008
DaviD - Will 'you' Be There ? or wimp-out again ?

DaviD - the cause, The Cause. THE CAUSE !
Needs 'you' - Will 'you' Answer the Call ?

DaviD - mia ~ RHF