Old December 30th 05, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Yeah,I am pickn em up,

WSM Memphis 650 AM and WDIA Memphis 1070 AM (WDIA is a Hoot,they are
talking about New Years Resolutions and sex before marriage) and WHBQ
560 AM Memphis and WMC Memphis 790 AM comes in weaker than the other
stations.
cuhulin

Old December 30th 05, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Denver gals are easy,I can pick up Denver every night.I have picked up
Sacramento,Seattle and Salt Lake City before in years past.It isn't like
I go hunting for those radio stations every night.
cuhulin

Old December 31st 05, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I was pickin them Memphis radio stations up last night on my little
shirtpocket size Sony model no.SRF-M40W radio.It isn't any trick to pick
up Memphis from here in Jackson even with cheap old radios.
cuhulin