Old December 31st 05, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lucky

Default I WANT TO WISH ALL MY SHORTWAVE

Buddies one of the best New Years yet!
I don't care if you don't like me or never did. I want to start this New
Years off right. With understanding, love, consideration, dignity and all
that goes along with.

Especially good health both physically and mentally. Let enemies becomes
friends, and friends become more cherished. This change in time gives us ALL
the opportunity to become different people to ourselves and others.

I hope some people in here take heed to this post and make themselves even
better people including myself.

Happy New Year and Good Luck to all my fellow human being!

A warm greeting and new beginning!

Lucky

Old January 1st 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
GYT

Thanks Lucky...

Best wishes tou you too!

Old January 1st 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lucky

Why thank you pal. I didn't expect it from you. I guess I had you pegged all
wrong. You're a nice guy with a good sense of humor. Sorry about me jumping
to conclusions about you. Something I won't do again in this New Year!

Best of everything to you too friend
Lucky

"GYT" No Email Address wrote in message
Thanks Lucky...

Best wishes tou you too!

Old January 1st 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

Amen, Lucky.

I too wish a Happy and HEALTHY New year to all.

Joe

Old January 1st 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lucky

"Joe Analssandrini" wrote in message
oups.com...
Amen, Lucky.

I too wish a Happy and HEALTHY New year to all.

Joe

You're the *best Joe, now and forever.....

Lucky