Old January 1st 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stewart Mackenzie

Default help me identify a frequency please

It could be from a Relay site either in Cuba and or Canada.
--
Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
Huntington Beach, California, USA

"Lisa Simpson" wrote in message
Picked up a strong signal last nite in the 49 meter band that stated they
were China Radio International Beijing; they were broadcasting in English;
they abruptly stopped broadcasting at 06:00 UT; anyone know what frequency
it might have been, or can point me at a source of info?

Old January 1st 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sanjaya

"Lisa Simpson" wrote in message
Picked up a strong signal last nite in the 49 meter band that stated they
were China Radio International Beijing; they were broadcasting in English;
they abruptly stopped broadcasting at 06:00 UT; anyone know what frequency
it might have been, or can point me at a source of info?

China Radio International
0500-0600 UTC
Target - North America
5960 kHz and 6190 kHz
both out of Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/time.txt
Try other frequencies also, I get their Albanian relay quite nicely as well