Old January 3rd 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default this is radio mart amazing

I was over in one of my other webtv username thingys and that divorced
woman near Hattiesburg,Mississippi was tearing me a "new one" whew! I am
fixin to cut the light and get me beauty sleep now.I love you,Dianne.
nite nite y'all.
cuhulin

Old January 3rd 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

good advice and given in a nice tone ! I wish more people in the group
approached things like you just have.

thanks !

Mike,
It appears that you are obsessing about Radio Mart and that is an
unhealthy position to put yourself in. Accept that this guy is going
to continue playing this game until he stops making money at it - and
also accept that your constant "Radio Mart Alerts" do little to cut
into his profit. I'm in no way saying you're wrong about Radio Mart,
just suggesting that it's taking up too much of your life - time that
could be spent in a more rewarding manner (family, friends, radio
etc).

Just a thought to make 2006 a happier year.
DXSavant

Old January 3rd 06, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Has

"Bernie the Bignose" wrote in message
groups.com...

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
check this out !!!!!

Oh fiddle-dee-dee!

If you don't like this seller, why don't you just IGNORE him?

Did it ever occur to you that by giving him all this free
publicity in the newsgroups (..at you energy and time
+ effort I may add) you are actually perhaps helping him
by attracting more potential customers to his auction(s).

Publicity even when bad = free advertising = more $$$ in his pocket.

I can't agree with you more.

-Has

Old January 3rd 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hey, I enjoy reading the Radio-Mart(RM) bashing. Has anyone determined
if ebay allows multiple profiles, i.e. one for buying and one for
selling? And why do I think they do and it is part of the Ebay
University.

Old January 3rd 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Billy Smith wrote:

Why don't you stuff a sock in it dumbass, obviously you dont have anything
else to converse about do you Burger Boy.

I think you'd know more about being a Burger Boy than I.

dxAce
Michigan
USA