Old January 12th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Measuring filter shape factor

There is a difference between getting money from tribes, and getting
money from Abramoff.

You should switch from kool-aid to beer.
clifto wrote:
David wrote:
On 11 Jan 2006 21:06:53 -0800, wrote:
Read Rich Lowrie's latest editorial at National Review Online.

He says the Abramoff scandal is 100% Republicans.

Then he's stupid, or ignorant, or lying. 40 out of 45 Senate Democrats got
money from Abramoff.

Senator John Kerry (D-MA) received at least $98,550 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) received at least $68,941 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) received at least $45,750 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) received at least $12,950 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Patty Murray (D-WA) received at least $78,991 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) received at least $29,550 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Debbie Stabenow (D-MI) received at least $6,250 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Max Baucus (D-MT) received at least $22,500 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Evan Bayh (D-IN) received at least $6,500 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Joseph Biden (D-DE) received at least $1,250 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Jeff Bingaman (D-NM) received at least $2,000 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) received at least $20,250 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA) received at least $21,765 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Tom Carper (D-DE) received at least $7,500 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Kent Conrad (D-ND) received at least $8,000 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Jon Corzine (D-NJ) received at least $7,500 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Chris Dodd (D-CT) received at least $14,792 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND) received at least $79,300 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) received at least $14,000 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) received at least $2,000 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Russ Feingold (D-WI) received at least $1,250 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Daniel Inouye (D-HI) received at least $9,000 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Jim Jeffords (I-VT) received at least $2,000 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Tim Johnson (D-SD) received at least $14,250 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Ted Kennedy (D-MA) received at least $3,300 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) received at least $28,000 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Pat Leahy (D-VT) received at least $4,000 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Carl Levin (D-MI) received at least $6,000 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Joe Lieberman (D-CT) received at least $29,830 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Blanche Lincoln (D-AR) Received At Least $14,891 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) received at least $10,550 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Bill Nelson (D-FL) received at least $20,168 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Ben Nelson (D-NE) Received At Least $5,200 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) received at least $7,500 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Mark Pryor (D-AR) received at least $2,300 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Jack Reed (D-RI) received at least $3,500 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator John Rockefeller (D-WV) received at least $4,000 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Ken Salazar (D-CO) received at least $4,500 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Paul Sarbanes (D-MD) received at least $4,300 in Abramoff-linked cash.
Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR) received at least $6,250 in Abramoff-linked cash.

Old January 12th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

Default [OT] Measuring filter shape factor

wrote:
clifto wrote:
David wrote:
On 11 Jan 2006 21:06:53 -0800,
wrote:
Read Rich Lowrie's latest editorial at National Review Online.

He says the Abramoff scandal is 100% Republicans.

Then he's stupid, or ignorant, or lying. 40 out of 45 Senate Democrats got
money from Abramoff.

There is a difference between getting money from tribes, and getting
money from Abramoff.

You should switch from kool-aid to beer.

It took me all of 120 seconds to find this in the liberal Chicago Tribune:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/southsouthwest/chi-0601110210jan11,1,5780990.story?coll=chi-newslocalssouthwest-hed

"Kennedy on Tuesday also explained why Weller used $1,640 of his own money
to reimburse a lobbying firm where Abramoff once worked for a 1999 trip
to two Indian reservations in Louisiana and Mississippi.

"He visited those reservations at the request of former U.S. Rep. David
Funderburk (R-N.C.), and THOUGHT THE TRIBES HAD PAID FOR THE TRIP [emphasis
by clifto], Kennedy said. As soon as he confirmed otherwise, he repaid
the money from his own pocket, he said."

Here's one from liberal rag UnionLeader.com:

http://www.theunionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Sullivan+defends+Democrats+k eeping+lobbyist%E2%80%99s+money&articleId=c0963d8c-692b-47e6-b316-f42c8053aeef

"Top Democrats received donations from scandal-plagued Washington
lobbyist Jack Abramoff?s Indian tribe clients for legitimate reasons
and are right to refuse to give up the money, the state?s Democratic
chairman says."

I bet if I took the time to search further, which I'm not going to bother
doing, I could find *tribal* money going to Democrats via Abramoff in mass
quantities.

Note that unlike most of the Republicans involved, Kennedy and Reid have
no intention of giving the money back or giving it to charity. They're
keeping it.

Old January 14th 06, 08:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Once worked??" Many people have visited Germany, where Hilter once
waged world war. Thus anyone who has been to Germany is a Nazi.

You can go to opensecrets.org and trace money given directly by Jack
Abramoff. Hopefull this link will do the trick:

http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/search.asp?NumOfThou=0&txtName=abramoff%2C+jack&tx tState=%28all+states%29&txtZip=&txtEmploy=&txtCand =&txt2006=Y&txt2004=Y&txt2002=Y&Order=N

I see Tom Delay, Ted Stevens, Elizabeth Dole, Arlen Spector, etc.

clifto wrote:
wrote:
clifto wrote:
David wrote:
On 11 Jan 2006 21:06:53 -0800,
wrote:
[...]

F.S. More Good Stuff Brian Hill Boatanchors 1 October 31st 08 07:20 PM
F.S. More good stuff. Brian Hill Swap 0 February 16th 05 05:22 PM
F.S. Radio / Books & Stuff Brian Hill Boatanchors 0 January 27th 05 07:00 PM
F.S. Radio / Books & Stuff Brian Hill Swap 0 January 27th 05 07:00 PM
Measuring Velocity Factor w/ MFJ-259 Jason Dugas Homebrew 0 October 30th 03 04:38 AM