RadioBanter

-   -   Electrical "Tie Wraps" Usage Outdoors Question (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/86340-electrical-tie-wraps-usage-outdoors-question.html)

[email protected] January 15th 06 06:15 PM

Electrical "Tie Wraps" Usage Outdoors Question

DxAss, the mentally challenged have much more intelligence than to
reply to every email with your stupid tag line.

dxAce wrote:
wrote:

Sadly, they let anyone post on usenet, even DxAss.

Yes, but I'm not a 'tard boy!

LMFAO yet again at the clueless stem.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce January 15th 06 06:42 PM

wrote:

DxAss, the mentally challenged have much more intelligence than to
reply to every email with your stupid tag line.

I've a feeling that you're going to be todays 'Tard Boy of The Day.

LMFAO yet again at the clueless stem.

dxAce
Mihigan
USA

[email protected] January 15th 06 06:51 PM

Electrical "Tie Wraps" Usage Outdoors Question

In a contraction, you don't capitalize the first letter, hence it would
be 'tard and not 'Tard. Please stop soiling yourself in public, DxAss.

I will admit that your performance in Brokeback Moutain was
exceptionally good, but then it came naturally to you.

dxAce January 15th 06 06:54 PM

wrote:

In a contraction, you don't capitalize the first letter, hence it would
be 'tard and not 'Tard. Please stop soiling yourself in public, DxAss.

I will admit that your performance in Brokeback Moutain was
exceptionally good, but then it came naturally to you.

LMFAO yet again at the nitwit 'tard who obviously hasn't a frickin clue!

You go, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] January 15th 06 10:06 PM

Electrical "Tie Wraps" Usage Outdoors Question

Well, DxAss used lowercase for 'tard this time. He appears to be
trainable. Perhaps potty training for his mouth would be possible.

dxAce January 15th 06 10:14 PM

wrote:

Well, DxAss used lowercase for 'tard this time. He appears to be
trainable. Perhaps potty training for his mouth would be possible.

Hey, dip****... I was using upper case to denote your 'Tard Boy of The Day award
which you've just won, but you feel free to do it whichever way you 'tards
prefer it.

LMFAO at the stem cell research reject yet again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] January 16th 06 12:53 AM

Electrical "Tie Wraps" Usage Outdoors Question

DxAss, it is well known around the net that you are an expert in
dipping things in ****.

dxAce January 16th 06 11:55 AM

wrote:

DxAss, it is well known around the net that you are an expert in
dipping things in ****.

I've never dipped your head in your ass. You handle that quite well your self, 'tard
boy.

Now run along.

dxAce
Michigan