Old January 15th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ron Baker, Pluralitas!

Default 2038 kHz, fsk, 170 shift, 75 Baud, who?

There is an fsk signal that is often heard
at 2038 kHz. It is S9 in southern California,
right now at utc 2006/01/15 03:57.
The shift is 170 Hz and the Baud rate is 75.
Anybody know who the source is?

--
rb

Old January 15th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't know who it is, but that signal crops up all the time. It's
very strong in Northern Ca.

If there are no 160 meter hams operating, that signal is using the
first thing I hit after leaving the AM BCB.

PSK baud rates on HF charlesb Digital 18 September 24th 05 04:34 PM
U.S. Morse Code Solution-Maybe? Dr. Daffodil Swain Policy 67 March 2nd 05 04:48 AM
Question about Frequency Shift Keyed signals James General 4 September 5th 04 02:06 AM
Current in antenna loading coils controversy (*sigh*) Roy Lewallen Antenna 25 January 15th 04 09:11 PM
PSK baud rates on HF charlesb Digital 0 November 28th 03 03:26 AM