Old February 5th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
running dogg

Default Can Iran be heard in California?

I see that Iran has been referred to the UN over its nukes programs, and
Ahmedinejad is still as stupid as ever, content to push the envelope to
the breaking point. Is there any way to hear Iran in California? Is
Voice of Justice still on the air? I never heard VoJ in CA, but they may
have boosted power or they may have a China tx or something now.

Old February 5th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

VOJ is still on the air. Comes in quite well on the East Coast. I
suspect you can hear it in CA. I can't remember their broadcast times
but the frequency I hear them on is 6120 khz.

Old February 5th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beerbarrel

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:11:55 GMT, David wrote:

On 4 Feb 2006 19:41:57 -0800, wrote:

VOJ is still on the air. Comes in quite well on the East Coast. I
suspect you can hear it in CA. I can't remember their broadcast times
but the frequency I hear them on is 6120 khz.

Do they speak American?

You mean English?

Old February 5th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Beerbarrel wrote:

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:11:55 GMT, David wrote:

On 4 Feb 2006 19:41:57 -0800, wrote:

VOJ is still on the air. Comes in quite well on the East Coast. I
suspect you can hear it in CA. I can't remember their broadcast times
but the frequency I hear them on is 6120 khz.

Do they speak American?

You mean English?

Hey, Beerbarrel, how's it going?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 5th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 10:36:49 -0500, Beerbarrel
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:11:55 GMT, David wrote:

On 4 Feb 2006 19:41:57 -0800, wrote:

VOJ is still on the air. Comes in quite well on the East Coast. I
suspect you can hear it in CA. I can't remember their broadcast times
but the frequency I hear them on is 6120 khz.

Do they speak American?

You mean English?

Either or. I speak both.