Old February 16th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FA SKIPSHOOTER LINEAR (LOW DRIVE)

I still likeeee wearing my old black hattt,riding my kids aroundddd on
my back,Mississippi Girlllll,Mississippi Girlllllllll,,,,,,
www.us963.com Jacksonnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old February 16th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.cb
JB

I don't know what he really designed. It appears to be a standard 12 volt
amp kludged onto the back of a 12 volt power supply. Of course, he did add
some kind of metering, and moved the control switches to the front of the
power supply, but if that's designing, I have designed cars, computers,

and
of course every home I have lived in since I could push a dresser around.

Actually they were adapted from some motorola tech notes. He wrote the
parts list, the girls built them. These were full production units until
FCC signal purity regs were instituted. They were good for heating up
external low pass filters. Beleive it or not I think the company is still
in business.

Yes he had a cb in his car. I don't see his call in the dbase any more.
Probably deceased.

Old February 16th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I own three or four (two of them are in a plastic bag,sitting under my
dining room table right now) of those old Motorola two way car radios
like the Sheriffs used to use.I bought them at a Goodwill store years
ago.
cuhulin