Old February 9th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default IBM Power6 to 6GHz

About six something years ago,I owned an Ericsson cell phone.One day I
saw some plastic replacement battery holders thingys at a Wal Mart
store,I think they were made by Duracell company.I bought one of those
cell phone battery holders.I still have it sitting in one of my bedroom
dresser drawers.If I remember,it holds six AAA batteries and I used
rechargable Eveready batteries in the battery holder.I used it for a
spare battery for when my regular cell phone battery ran down.Somebody
should put something similar on the market for laptop computers.I think
they would sell like hotcakes.Ray O Vac company makes some battery
rechargers with the special Ray O Vac batteries which charge back up in
about fifteen minutes.
cuhulin