RadioBanter

-   -   "Non-breakable" RCA radio ad ~1950s (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88271-non-breakable-rca-radio-ad-%7E1950s.html)

[email protected] February 14th 06 06:22 PM

"Non-breakable" RCA radio ad ~1950s

Tour of Duty in Vietnam,a complete stinker,,, you think so??? I would do
it all over again in a Heartbeat.I Joined the U.S.Army,I was glad to go
wherever Uncle Sam sent me.I was in Vietnam from the first part of
January 1964 untill about three weeks before Christmas 1964.My eight
years older was over there too (his second Tour of Duty in Vietnam) in
1964.I saw part of Bob Hope's U.S.O.show at Shannon Wright
Compound.Yeah,I would do it all over again.
cuhulin

chevyorange February 15th 06 04:02 PM

"Non-breakable" RCA radio ad ~1950s

I meant your stuff getting stolen - not the tour, man.

My father was WIA in Jan 65 (subsuqently killed himself) and have been
trying to find someone that was there during that time. I know - long
shot. 1st Cav Division 2nd/7th, C Company.

Gary Owen!

[email protected] February 15th 06 04:39 PM

"Non-breakable" RCA radio ad ~1950s

Go to alt.military.police news group and click on the sites Otis Willis
has in his sig.Good Luck.
cuhulin