Old February 19th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim

Default grundig/eaton mini 300

the guy with the critique of my writing style was absolutely correct.
the thing is this, i learned everything he said way back in the 60's. i
didn't care then, and i don't care now. HOWEVER.....if people are going
to have a cow over it then i should have more consideration in public.
now, if my attention deficit disorder will cooperate i will try to
behave myself. (i see that a lot of other people write poorly as i do.
it seems to be the norm on the net)

Old February 19th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim

running dogg, what model degen radio are you refrencing? a guy can never
have too many radios!

Old February 19th 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 00:38:57 -0600, wrote:

When I went to public schools from 1946 through 1958,the public schools
actually taught lessons instead of like nowdays where the teachers are
tapeing the kids to their desk and the schools are dopeing up the kids
on drugs and dope and the teachers are having sex with the school
kids.Everything was much different and much better back in those years.
www.google.com The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America by Charlotte
Thompson Iserbyt
cuhulin

The last thing the elites want is an educated electorate. That would
strengthen democracy.

Wreck the media.

Wreck the schools.

Sell the factories to China.

We are screwed, blued and heavily tattooed.