Old February 20th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default broadcasters in Vienna area?

I sort of know a woman in Vienna,Austria.She is one of my pen pals
around the World.We sometimes chat back and forth with each other.
cuhulin

Old February 20th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am a man and I like the wimmins.What's wrong with that? And I dont
pretend I am a woman.I once tried that about six years ago in a Womens
Stress room at Talk City.They kotched me up in no time flat.
cuhulin

Old February 20th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Carter, K8VT wrote:

Now lighten up, Mike. At least he doesn't use his ass for f**kin, like
some boggle boys around here brag about...

So true. Cuhulin is the epitome of culture and civilized behaviour in
comparison to that pervert FMLAOer.

I'll be nicer. Cuhulin is the only Mississippian with Internet access.

mike

Old February 20th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Alice,,,, because Johnny Cash had a name like Sue.The other one is a
reverse twist of Watering The Flowers, (think Cheech & Chong) a nick
name I used to use over five years ago in the now defunct chatroom that
used to be at the online Cork,Ireland,Examiner news paper.More that
quite a few of them wimmins in that chatroom private messaged me and
said they liked my Watering The Flowers nick name.
cuhulin