Old February 28th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Digging a trench for cable,

A ripper bar mounted on a heavy pickup truck will get a trench deep
enough,I think.Put it in four wheel drive and mash that go pedal.A piece
of two inch diameter steel bar with a steel plate welded to it and bore
a hole in the plate (a cutting torch can cut out a hole) and mount it
where the hitch ball mounts,jack up the rear wheels,let the bar dig into
the ground,let the rear wheels back down on the ground,good to go.
cuhulin

Old February 28th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

yeah. And if he digs DEEP enough it not only is exciting, but expensive:
especially if he dif not do a locate to find underground utilities I used
to process such requests in a call center.

wrote in message
or whatever.I saw a commercial on tv and a guy had a metal bar mounted
on the back of his riding lawn mower/little yard tractor.He was driving
foward and the bar was digging a trench.That would come in handy for
digging a trench for coax cable for radio antennas.A bar could be
fastened to a car or pickup truck and do the same thing.Just put it in
gear and go.
cuhulin