Old March 3rd 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SWL heard lists?

Where am I going to find up to date lists of Broadcast stations that
have been heard in my part of the world? What are the best websites for
this. Any suggestions?

--
dB
Old March 3rd 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Buzzygirl

wrote in message
Where am I going to find up to date lists of Broadcast stations that
have been heard in my part of the world? What are the best websites for
this. Any suggestions?

In which part of the world do you reside?

Old March 3rd 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

Where do you live ? Are you looking for AM or SW, and do you want an
internet source or printed publication ?

a good printed source is the Passportto World Band Radio from International
Broadcast Services. You can also try magazines such as Popular
Communications and Monitoring Times. The magazines cover about any aspect of
the radio hobby you could want. All should be avaialable through your local
book store or Amazon.com . HTH v

All life all holiness come from you O Lord.

Old March 3rd 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Matti Ponkamo

For example, take a look at these:

http://www.dxing.info/
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
http://www.eibi.de.vu/

73 de Matti P., Finland

kirjoitti

Old March 3rd 06, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SWL-2010

wrote in message
Where am I going to find up to date lists of Broadcast stations that
have been heard in my part of the world? What are the best websites for
this. Any suggestions?

--
dB

The best thing to do is to type Shortwave Listening into a search engine and
then just take your pick of any number of great sites to guide you along.

Old March 3rd 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You wont find anything in Finlandia,but a bunch of horney old Fins.
cuhulin