Old March 4th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Realistic DX-302

I bought my good working and in excellent physical and cosmetic
Hallicrafters Scondition for about three or four dollars Hallicrafters
S-38 EB Radio at the Goodwill thrift store that used to on Palmyra
Street in beautifull down town Jackson (www.google.com Cool Buildings
of Jackson) a bunch of years ago.

Yerra,and I also bought (for fourteen dollars) my Telefunken/Grundig (I
believe Telefunken built that Radio,I am almost certain of that too)
1950's (1957,something in one of the two little owners operators
manuals/booklets says 1957) wooden cabinet floor model (in very good
physical and cosmetic condition,it's a Beauty!)
AM/FM/Shortwave/Phonograph Radio and my 1950's (it might be an early
1960's) wooden cabinet table model Telefunken Opus 7 AM/FM/Shortwave
Radio (in almost like new physical and cosmetic condition,it's a
Beauty!) for about four dollars at the same Goodwill thrift store.

My Radios are NOT for sale for love or money,I will Never get rid of
them or any of my thousands of other old thingys for as long as I live
and I think I own about three hundred old Radios,at least.Some people
sneer at other people who like to shop at thrift stores.HUMPH!,,, let
them sneer,,, little do they know! One thing is for Certain,my old
things will Never see the light of ebay,not as long as I live and I can
do anything about it.
cuhulin,the Antiques and Junk Collector