Old March 5th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

Default YLE R. Finland

YLE R. Finland, Pori Finnish excellent signal with man and woman
alternating reading news with clips from correspondents in the languages of
the country in which they are in.

It's been a while since I last heard this station and the signal is is
excellent.

All life all holiness come from you O Lord

Old March 5th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Verstaldin wrote:

YLE R. Finland, Pori Finnish excellent signal with man and woman
alternating reading news with clips from correspondents in the languages of
the country in which they are in.

It's been a while since I last heard this station and the signal is is
excellent.

And the frequency is...?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 5th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

Oops Sorry about that - 11.920 .

All life all holiness come from you O Lord All life all holiness come from
you O Lord Brio Swallow