Old March 11th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Default Voice of Africa in English

It seems to me that some time back someone was enquiring as to when
Libya's Voice of Africa broadcast in English.

I've twice now received the Voice of Africa in English on 7320 kHz in
the 5 mins or so before 0:00 UTC (broadcast from transmitters in
France). Decent signal in the mid-Atlantic region of the U.S.,
although some mild interference from WHRI on 7315 kHz (nothing your
sync detector can't clear up). And at 23:59 or so Radio Austria chimes
in with some hefty interference on 7325 kHz.

junius

Voice of Russia's schedule and transmission network... Max Power Shortwave 0 November 20th 05 10:48 PM
RCI B04 dxAce Shortwave 0 October 28th 04 08:56 PM
Bible Voice B04 Mike Terry Shortwave 0 October 13th 04 10:03 PM
VT Communications B'04 Mike Terry Shortwave 1 October 12th 04 07:14 PM
Deutsche Welle English A04 N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 27th 04 10:05 PM