Old March 11th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default New vertical antenna coming to Universal

David wrote:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:38:53 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

On 10 Mar 2006 21:42:59 -0800, "Steve"
wrote:

Check it out:

http://www.rffun.com/catalog/sw_ant/0981.html

Passive?

Why don't you read the spec sheet and find out?

I did, ****wad.

That's Mr. ****wad, junkie.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 11th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve

Don't be so cranky! It's not his fault your a Junky with Hepatitis C
virus slowly gnawing away at your liver.

Old March 11th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dale Parfitt

wrote:

Check it out:

http://www.rffun.com/catalog/sw_ant/0981.html

vertically polarized, so it will pick up more man made noise than a
horizontally polarized antenna, in spite of the ad copy's
protestation.

bob
k5qwg

And even worse, without a ground, the outer shield becomes part of the
antenna allowing noise p/u from inside the home, negating the advantage of
an outdoor mounting.

Dale W4OP

Old March 11th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 11 Mar 2006 09:18:15 -0800, "Steve"
wrote:

Don't be so cranky! It's not his fault your a Junky with Hepatitis C
virus slowly gnawing away at your liver.

Not a junkie.

Got no virus.

Liver 100% A-OK.

Old March 11th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve

Uh huh...

From: Dave - view profile
Date: Sun, Nov 24 2002 4:21 pm
Email: Dave
Groups: alt.support.hepatitis-c
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options

| Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

I smoked one little crumb of the good **** every night throughout my
treatment. Undetectable at 24 weeks and for 2 years since.

I told my doctor I was going to do this and she just rolled her eyes
and said nothing.

A positive attitude and GQOL are essential to succesful treatment.

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:51:15 GMT, "ssb"

What are the pro's for those with HepC, and do they out weight the
negetives?

rbh

Old March 11th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 11 Mar 2006 10:21:16 -0800, "Steve"
wrote:

Uh huh...

I fail to see how my ancient history has any relevance to anything. I
was helping people in crisis and now you are attempting to use that
against me.

People like you are the reason the United States is crashing and
burning in big balls of orange fire. You have lost your human core
and are nothing more than a remote-controlled Zomby.

Old March 11th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

wrote:

Uh huh...

I fail to see how my ancient history has any relevance to anything.

As much relevance as your incessant OT posts, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 11th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve

If you don't like it, you're free to go elsewhere so that we can resume
discussion of SW.

Junky punk.

Old March 11th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 11 Mar 2006 11:08:46 -0800, "Steve"
wrote:

If you don't like it, you're free to go elsewhere so that we can resume
discussion of SW.

Junky punk.

You attempt to hassle me when I discuss shortwave as well. Your
Pavlovian technique is a lackin'.

Old March 11th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve

That's because I know the shortwave posting is the exception rather
than the rule. I wouldn't care if you made the occasional off-topic
post, but you post so much crap to this group that it's virtually
unreadable. That ain't right. You can get your 'viewpoint' across
without undermining the overall shortwave-related purpose of the group.

I Want Another Antenna Lenny Shortwave 4 January 23rd 06 10:12 PM
SLINKY - Multi-Band "Off-Center" Vertical Dipole Antenna for Shortwave Listening RC Shortwave 4 November 1st 05 05:36 AM
ABOUT - Making a SWL Antenna out of 300 Ohm Twin Lead and TV Coax Cable RHF Shortwave 0 October 28th 05 12:22 PM
Questions -?- Considering a 'small' Shortwave Listener's (SWLs) Antenna RHF Shortwave 1 January 24th 05 09:37 PM
Antenna Advice Chris Shortwave 5 September 20th 04 02:04 AM