Old March 28th 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

Default FS: Kenwood R-2000 communications receiver

I have for sale a good condition R-2000 receiver, works great except the
attenuator doesn't attenuate (no big deal). sounds great ! a nice low cost
comm receiver
will include 50 feet of antenna wire. $195 plus shipping.

more info at: http://www.universal-radio.com/used/sold052.html

and you can see that my price is more than fair.

Old March 28th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

mike maghakian wrote:

I have for sale a good condition R-2000 receiver, works great except the
attenuator doesn't attenuate (no big deal). sounds great ! a nice low cost
comm receiver
will include 50 feet of antenna wire. $195 plus shipping.

more info at: http://www.universal-radio.com/used/sold052.html

and you can see that my price is more than fair.

Well, the 50 feet of wire would certainly seal the deal.

Did you ever sell that R7?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 30th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

I try to go that extra mile for whoever would purchase a radio from me.

the R7 is back on the shelf next to the NRD-515

I listed it because it only cost a dime and I wanted to see if I could get a
nice price (for me)

Old March 30th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

mike maghakian wrote:

I try to go that extra mile for whoever would purchase a radio from me.

the R7 is back on the shelf next to the NRD-515

I listed it because it only cost a dime and I wanted to see if I could get a
nice price (for me)

A tad overpriced, but you might want to try again.

I'm not interested though as I already have one.

dxAce
Michigan
USA