Old April 9th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike

Default Dymek McKay DA-5 AM Amplified Ferrite Antenna

I am selling a mint condition Dymek McKay DA-5 AM Amplified Ferrite
antenna.

Please visit the following site for more info:

Thanks,
Mike

Old April 9th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob

On 9 Apr 2006 15:27:31 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

I am selling a mint condition Dymek McKay DA-5 AM Amplified Ferrite
antenna.

Please visit the following site for more info:

Thanks,
Mike

The listing was removed????????
Old April 10th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tough love,baby,,, I dont do ebay and I dont like auctions where the
prices of things go up and up and up.Name your price for that McKay
whatever and I might or I might not go for it.Auctions SUCK!
cuhulin

Old April 10th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

GOOD! Too much money for the amount of bread anyway.

I am still trying to see if they save Private A..hole on tv.
cuhulin

Old April 10th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob

On 9 Apr 2006 18:24:03 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

Bob - Looks like 'Mikes' listing for the McKay Dymek
DA5 AM Amplified Directional Antenna is still listed
on eBay to me.

Thanks...don't know what happened. Must have been on of those ebay
'black holes'...I even searched for McKay, etc. and nothing showed up.
??????

Oh, well. Thanks for the help.
Bob

Old April 11th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Miller

On 9 Apr 2006 18:24:03 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

Bob - Looks like 'Mikes' listing for the McKay Dymek
DA5 AM Amplified Directional Antenna is still listed
on eBay to me.

Dymek McKay Dymek DA5 AM Amplified Directional Antenna
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dymek-McKay-DA5-...QQcmdZViewItem

Dymek McKay Dymek DA5 AM Amplified Directional Antenna
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dymek-McKay-DA5-...temZ9709925547

Dymek McKay Dymek DA5 AM Amplified Directional Antenna
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ9709925547

SEARCH - eBay "Consumer Electronics"
for : stoner -or- mckay -or- dymek
eBay = http://tinyurl.com/qndn7

SEARCH - "Google"
for : stoner + dymek -or- mckay + dymek
Google = http://tinyurl.com/m2u5y

hope this helps ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

Looks an awful lot alike one listed/sold about a month or two ago.

bob
k5qwg
Old April 12th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike

Now that is the exact point of mass production, isn't it ;-) (even if
it's a limited production like Dymek's).

If you're worried that the item is not genuine, I'm willing to take a
picture of it with a current newspaper with the background for the
final buyer.
I only get newspapers from Ottawa and Kanata, Ontario, Canada area, so
the only downside is that you'll be stuck reading that ;-)

I appreciate eveyone's bids.

Regards,
Mike

Passive Repeater Bryan Martin Antenna 13 February 10th 06 03:03 PM
I Want Another Antenna Lenny Shortwave 4 January 23rd 06 11:12 PM
FA - McKay Dymek DA5 Antenna..... Ron N8LMT Shortwave 0 November 21st 04 07:31 AM
FA -- McKay Dymek DA5 Antenna, Mint, Hi-perfomance AM ! Ron N8LMT Shortwave 2 November 14th 04 04:04 AM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 10:36 AM