Old April 12th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

Default Brazil

I think my identification is in error. It is most likely R. Diffusora, Macapa.

All life all holiness come from you O Lord
http://pwp.surfglobal.net/mjmiller/index.htm

Radio Anhanguera 4.915 Mhz 01:58 Rapidly fading signal with man speaking portugese. I haven't heard much down in 60 meter country for a long while. I found a wiring error connecting the antenna to the coax and repaired it - things looking up S.

Old April 12th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Oh, mercy! Brasil on 4915! Boy, did we have a nit-picker's delight of
a thread about that one earlier in the year...

Congrats on your receipt of R. Diffusora, Macapa (aka Radio Station)!
;-)

junius