Old May 2nd 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Charlie Hugg

Default FS Rare Anritsu RG52A Shortwave/Marine Receiver

Please see my auctions which include Anritsu RG52A and Mackey Model 3030A
Shortwave/Marine Receivers. The Anritsu RG52A is about as rare as they get.
It is a $6000 Commercial Radio from one of the top electronic firms in
Japan. This one is near Mint. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, Abilene, Texas.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhugQ2daQ2dbug

________________________________
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake
Photo Galleries and my Hallicrafters
Virtual Museum at http://hug-a-bug.com

Old May 3rd 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Tue, 2 May 2006 16:34:29 -0500, "Charlie Hugg"
wrote:

Please see my auctions which include Anritsu RG52A and Mackey Model 3030A
Shortwave/Marine Receivers. The Anritsu RG52A is about as rare as they get.
It is a $6000 Commercial Radio from one of the top electronic firms in
Japan. This one is near Mint. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, Abilene, Texas.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhugQ2daQ2dbug

________________________________
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake
Photo Galleries and my Hallicrafters
Virtual Museum at http://hug-a-bug.com

The trouble with stuff like that is that some of those little DIP ICs
are typically unavailable if they break.

Old May 3rd 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I see two negatives here regarding the Anritsu. One, is the bidder with
the private feedback. I'd never bid on an auction with a known flake as
one of the bidders. Only a flake has private feedback. So you have this
jerk that probably backs out of auctions bidding up the price. Count me
out. Period end. Two, the word "clarifier" ought to be mutually
exclusive with the price of $6k.

The 3030A looks like a cool toy.

Old May 4th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
AB9GO

Quoted from the auction description:

"It is the best shortwave receiver that I have ever operated, and it
pains me to sell it."

Guess he found some novacaine!!!!!

Coax Losses ? Robert11 Antenna 4 February 14th 06 05:37 PM
Best SWL RCVR to buy? OregonMike Shortwave 91 December 7th 05 02:18 AM
How to measure soil constants at HF Reg Edwards Antenna 104 June 25th 05 10:46 PM
FS: Very Rare Kenwood R-820 Receiver [email protected] Swap 0 June 6th 05 03:47 PM
FA: Rare R-725 Receiver Tom Boatanchors 0 December 1st 03 03:56 AM