Old May 12th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Quick question [ DX-320 or FGR-7 ]

If you had your choice, would you choose the Realistic DX-302 or the
Yaesu FRG-7, and why.

Thanks.

Old May 13th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

FRG-7, no question about it. Despite the analog readout, it is a more
stable and selective receiver although the stock filter is very wide
but easily replaced.

Frank
K3YAZ

Old May 13th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

unless that was your only choice, there are many receivers available that
are far better than both

oups.com...

Old May 13th 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have never owned either radio.I would say the FGR-7 is the better
radio.Especially if it has analog readout.I dont like digital readouts.
cuhulin

Old May 16th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim Hackett

"I have never owned either radio..."

Who is this guy???? Nevermind, sorry. carry on...........
Sheesh!

"BDK" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
I have never owned either radio.I would say the FGR-7 is the better
radio.Especially if it has analog readout.I dont like digital readouts.
cuhulin

Yeah, that knowing exactly where you are gets really annoying...

And all those memories...fffhhtt!!

BDK

Old May 16th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 16 May 2006 09:42:08 -0700, "John S." wrote:

wrote:
If you had your choice, would you choose the Realistic DX-302 or the
Yaesu FRG-7, and why.

Thanks.

I've used them both, and would agree with most others - the FRG-7 would
be the overwhelming choice. For the FRG-7 I find the audio to be much
easier on the ears, the controls to be laid out for long term use and
control operation to be less fiddly.

And it looks a lot less like Buck Rogers.

Old May 16th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you can't figure out which radio stations are which,,,, Why do you
want a radio anyway?
cuhulin

RE Re Quick Question GhettoHaX0r Scanner 1 May 22nd 05 08:33 AM
Quick question Smokey Shortwave 13 March 7th 05 09:27 AM
The FAQ (Well, Question 1, at least) Airy R.Bean General 20 February 22nd 05 07:04 PM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM