Old May 13th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Zero Beat

Default Happy Mutha's Day you mutha's.

:-)

zb
Old May 14th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Tomorrow
Let the Child-with-in-You say :
Mom - You Are an Honest-to-Good
REAL Mother and I Love You For It !
Thank You Mommy For Being There !
-your son / daughter-

Who's That ?
Why That Is My Mother ! - Isn't She Wonderful ! )
She Make Me So Happy and I Love Her )

all the things - we could have said -and-
should have said - before she went away ~ RHF
Old May 14th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message

Mother, you had me, but I never had you
I wanted you, you didn't want me
So I, I just got to tell you Goodbye,
goodbye Father, you left me, but I never left you
I needed you, you didn't need me
So I, I just got to tell you Goodbye,
goodbye Children, don't do what I have done
I couldn't walk and I tried to run
So I, I just got to tell you Goodbye,
goodbye Mama don't go
Daddy come home (repeat 9 more times)

That's quite touching that you shared a little of your childhood Dave.

BH

Old May 14th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 14 May 2006 10:36:00 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

"David" wrote in message

Mother, you had me, but I never had you
I wanted you, you didn't want me
So I, I just got to tell you Goodbye,
goodbye Father, you left me, but I never left you
I needed you, you didn't need me
So I, I just got to tell you Goodbye,
goodbye Children, don't do what I have done
I couldn't walk and I tried to run
So I, I just got to tell you Goodbye,
goodbye Mama don't go
Daddy come home (repeat 9 more times)

That's quite touching that you shared a little of your childhood Dave.

BH

Yesterday as I went out of the house
I saw a body lying down quiet as a mouse
She was lying face down in the sewer
What you do-I got up closer and realized that I knew her
What you see-All her organs comingfrom her inside
That's nasty-Slashed up skin, sliced-up hide
Tell me some more-Turned her over and saw the tire tracks on her head
Then what-That's when I realized she was dead

CHORUS
Twisted body, chopped-off feet
her body was minced meat
Bust crawling on her arms
She's dead can't do no harm
Gnarled-up legs, broken and bent
Her last breath has been spent

I wonder how much you had to pay
To get your mom killed in such a bloody way

I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead
I watched her as she bled
Well she had-Chewed-off toes on her chopped-off feet
Say what?-I took a picture 'cause I thought it was neat
That's cold-But the thing I like seeing the best
What's that-Was the rodents using her hair as a nest
Damn-I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

CHORUS

I know it is your allowance that you'll really miss
But make it look good at her funeral and give her a kiss

I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead
I saw her lying in a pool of read-And she doesn't know how to swim
I think it's the greatest thing I'll ever see-What's that?
Your dead mommy lying in front of me
I'll always remember her lying dead on the floor
I hope she dies twenty times more

I saw your mommy and your mommy is dead
I saw your mommy and your mommy is dead
I saw her, I saw her...mommy
I saw your mommy

Old May 14th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message

[...]

Dave,
Your hatred of women is quite disturbing.

BH

Old May 14th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message

[...]

As I've said all along, Rickets is mentally ill.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 14th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 14 May 2006 12:44:44 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

As I've said all along, Rickets is mentally ill.

It's theoretically a free country.

Old May 14th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

wrote:

As I've said all along, Rickets is mentally ill.

It's theoretically a free country.

Yep and we have the right to point out that you are most definitely a fruit
loop! Have a good day kook!

BH

Old May 14th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

wrote:

As I've said all along, Rickets is mentally ill.

It's theoretically a free country.

Yep and we have the right to point out that you are most definitely a fruit
loop! Have a good day kook!

Let Freedom Ring!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 14th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

At the Goodwill store yesterday afternoon,,, Edna (she is the main most
sales lady there) wished me a Happy Mothers Day.I wished her a Happy
Fathers Day.
cuhulin

Happy New Year! Ross Shortwave 2 January 1st 05 05:52 PM
Happy Veteran's Day Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 2 November 13th 04 12:34 PM
Happy Father's Day Bert Craig Policy 2 June 21st 04 04:55 AM
Happy New Year!! Landshark CB 2 January 1st 04 07:28 PM
are there any happy RX-350 owners out there ? Mike Maghakian Shortwave 1 October 16th 03 11:33 PM