Old May 14th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Red Panty Man

Default Great Lib Net - On The Air (Steve live !)

On 2006-05-14 00:23:18 -0400, "Red Panty Man"
said:

3.950 on right now with all your favorite kooks and conspiracy

theories!

No one cares.

^^^^^^^^^^

.....the above coming from someone who not only never misses
listening in on a Net session, but has even checked in from now to
then also! What a "hippo-crate" ---- (hint)

ps: if you missed n8wgm's late night rant last evening it was
a good one! Even Vic seemed to be fed-up with Steve/wgm's
extreme kookiness. When he (Vic) confronted Steveo on
his favorite OCD mantra about "Mary Magdalene and the DeViancy
Code of consecration of Russia", ole Steve went -nearly ballistic- in
his verbal rants of insanity. Methinks the DaVinci Code movie
will truly drive ole WGM over the edge. This virgin-mary stuff
seems to be his personal cherry-red-candy-colored-history-eraser
button.....stay TOON'ed folks!

(of course Vic was his usual obnoxious self, you could hear him
stuffing his maw with food between mic/xmit pauses...how
utterly pathetic.)

-----------

"Where's that Big Ol' CBRambo?"
"I want to hear him TALK TOUGH!"
- CB Rambo in RRAP, 1999

Old May 14th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith

On 2006-05-14 00:23:18 -0400, "Red Panty Man"
said:

[...]

That's interesting that WGM was in there because I listened to four
hours of the show last night and W8GNQ was the person talking about the
DaVinci Code and the consecration. One reason I say that is because GNQ
is a Catholic while N8WGM isn't and has said so many times. Actually it
was a pretty good net considering that the people on there talked about
matters that have may have some pretty harsh consequences on the
American way of life. However, if you choose to stick your head in the
sand, that's certainly not uncommon either.

Old May 15th 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
LaShuan

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

On 2006-05-14 00:23:18 -0400, "Red Panty Man"

missed n8wgm's late night rant last evening it was
how is this related to policy?

I supose it may quilfy for shortwave or misc but has nothing to do with
policy

This is not a moderated group and you are not the moderator, Markie.
Get a spellchecker.

Old May 15th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Somebody Somewhere

On 2006-05-14 00:23:18 -0400, "Red Panty Man"
said:

[...]

Yeah, I caught bits and pieces of the Net last night. Nothing like it
was about 10 years ago, though. I mean, some of the verbal fights
between the Net members and the jammers like K5BLB, K5ZU, WA9KJI,
W9ART, etc, etc, were hilarious. Some of the more entertaining Net
members/jammers either left or died off. I used to really enjoy
WB4AIO's coments.He was one of the more intelligent guys on the air.

I sometimes hear K5 Big Load'a Blubber on the air with his same old
tired jokes. I wonder what happened to Krazy Jewish Injun?

Oh well, the gold ol' days are gone.

Old May 16th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd wrote:
On 15 May 2006 13:04:15 -0700, an N0VFP imposter wrote:
[snip]

They should've snipped your mommy's tubes, that way she wouldn't have
sired an genetically inferior piece of **** like you.

Except that your IP address has been used by Woger Wiseman
over and over again.

Except that Lloyd has an MSN account. lisping
cocksucker.

Old May 16th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd Davies wrote:

I am a fool so I should be good at fooling people!

Lardass follows up to himself and admits he's a fool!

Old May 16th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

sodomized by an old freind, and Mark Morgan enjoyed being raped wrote:

he is fooling someone, himself

Wrong, you child raping pervert. He isn't even posting.

Old May 16th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

wrote:
sodomized by an old freind, and Mark Morgan enjoyed being raped wrote:

he is fooling someone, himself

Wrong, you child raping pervert. He isn't even posting.

yes you are psoting wismen

everybody knows except prehaps yourself

get help

Old May 16th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Somebody Somewhere

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Somebody Somewhere wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I caught bits and pieces of the Net last night. Nothing like it
was about 10 years ago, though. I mean, some of the verbal fights
between the Net members and the jammers like K5BLB, K5ZU, WA9KJI,
W9ART, etc, etc, were hilarious. Some of the more entertaining Net
members/jammers either left or died off. I used to really enjoy
WB4AIO's coments.He was one of the more intelligent guys on the air.

[...]

Thanks, and glad to hear the Net is still continuing. Vic is a first
class gentleman and patriot. One day I'll have time for radio again!

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--

Kevin Alfred Strom.

News: http://www.nationalvanguard.org/
The Works of R. P. Oliver: http://www.revilo-oliver.com
Personal site: http://www.kevin-strom.com

Hi Kevin. Glad to see you're still alive and kicking.Time for you to
get back on the air and show 'em what proper voice EQ really sounds
like.

Hey, I got a tape of one of your old ADV broadcasts called "The Ominous
Trend". Quite a prophetic broadcast in light of today's invasion from
Mexico. Nobody can say you didn't warn us !

Old May 16th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 15 May 2006 19:33:43 -0700, "Somebody Somewhere"
wrote:

Hi Kevin. Glad to see you're still alive and kicking.Time for you to
get back on the air and show 'em what proper voice EQ really sounds
like.

Hey, I got a tape of one of your old ADV broadcasts called "The Ominous
Trend". Quite a prophetic broadcast in light of today's invasion from
Mexico. Nobody can say you didn't warn us !

Voice EQ? What a crock. if you need EQ you don't have a voice.