Old May 20th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lucky

Default they call this good condition, what would you call it ?

"John S." wrote in message
ups.com...

mike maghakian wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-YAESU-MO... QcmdZViewItem

There is not much question about the condition of the receiver. Looks
like it sat in a humid shed for 20 years. My complaint is that the
seller is just another of those Ebay listing services. My experience
in getting questions answered from services like that has been so poor
that I will not bid on goods listed by them.

Hi there Mike!

I'd steer clear of that radio. Looks too badly aged even for $15. Now, if
you need some parts in reserve, OK then. But I wouldn't pay more then $20
for it.

Have a good one
Lucky

Old May 20th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tell her I Love her.
cuhulin

F.S. More good stuff. Brian Hill Swap 0 February 16th 05 05:22 PM
FS: Old Radio Related Books Oldbooks78 Equipment 0 May 28th 04 03:59 PM
FS: Old Radio Related Books Oldbooks78 Equipment 0 May 28th 04 03:59 PM
wtb: zetron 4010 or gaitronics consoles in good condition joe Swap 0 April 22nd 04 11:00 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM