Old May 26th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mycroft Holmes

Default Air America - DEAD!

Old May 26th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

GOOD!
cuhulin

Old May 27th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If it's dead, why is it still on my local 950 AM? Is there an article
somewhere that said it is going off the air? George (MN)

Old May 27th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Radio Buff

If true, That's terrible news for David and Billy Smith. They won't be
able to Jerk-off to Al Frankin anymore.

sc
Old May 27th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stephanie Weil

Still here on WLIB-1190/New York.

Old May 27th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo

"Al Dykes" wrote in message
In article ,
David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
If it's dead, why is it still on my local 950 AM? Is there an article
somewhere that said it is going off the air? George (MN)

No, it is a lie. I tis not doing too well, but is still on about 70
stations
nationwide.

There are still 87 stations listed on the web site. Are you saying
that AAR is sloppy about removing stations from the list if they drop
the programing?

I said, "about 70 stations" to indicate the network was still going. If it
is 87, all the more reason to call the liar who said it was dead.

Old May 27th 06, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith

David Eduardo wrote:

"Stephanie Weil" wrote in message
oups.com...

Still here on WLIB-1190/New York.

And all the others, too.

Still excellent programming too and an alternative view instead of the
lies propagated from Bubya. Or is it Bubba?
Old May 27th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith

David Eduardo wrote:

"Radio Buff" wrote in message
t...

If true, That's terrible news for David and Billy Smith. They won't be
able to Jerk-off to Al Frankin anymore.

Not true.

Only Radio Buff would think of such a retarded statement. It only goes
for a guy with a low IQ like himself. Shame that some people lack the
intellectual skills and intelligence to make sensible statements. Poor
Radio Buff.
Old May 27th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Miller

On Fri, 26 May 2006 11:42:37 -0400, "Mycroft Holmes"

The only thing dead is the brain of the poster.

To listen to Air America right now, go to:

http://www.airamericaradio.com/

They're on the air 7 days a week, sunup to sundown and beyond.

bob
k5qwg
Old May 27th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Miller

On Sat, 27 May 2006 05:08:14 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"Al Dykes" wrote in message
In article ,
David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
If it's dead, why is it still on my local 950 AM? Is there an article
somewhere that said it is going off the air? George (MN)

No, it is a lie. I tis not doing too well, but is still on about 70
stations
nationwide.

There are still 87 stations listed on the web site. Are you saying
that AAR is sloppy about removing stations from the list if they drop
the programing?

I said, "about 70 stations" to indicate the network was still going. If it
is 87, all the more reason to call the liar who said it was dead.

It is 87 stations. They still feature celebrity commentators like Al
Franken and Jerry Springer, and commentator Randi Rhodes is becoming
quite the celebrity, herself, appearing on C-Span, Larry King, MSNBC
and other channels where she generally slaughters whatever right wing
meat they serve up to her.

And Bush is, what, still 29% in the polls?

Bob
k5qwg