Old May 29th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
di

Default Sony ICF-SW100 - battery lid broken

Hi,
I have broken the battery lid of my ICF SW100, the pins at the lid,
nothing in the casing. It turns out that the lid can be removed from
the casings metal articulation without destroying anything.
Obviously the lid itself is not available as spare part, only the
comlete base part of the casing.
Since there are also topics about broken base parts, does anyone have a
spare lid for me, or has a link to where to get one.

Thanks for assistance. Dieter

Old May 29th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
di

Hi again,
I forgot: another option would be, if anyone knows that the same lid is
eventually used in some other model. Which one??
Dieter

Old May 30th 06, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
C.R. Kuijer

I ordered such a lid in the Netherlands for 8 Euro!
Got it within a week from Sony NL.
Old May 30th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

di wrote:
Hi,
I have broken the battery lid of my ICF SW100, the pins at the lid,
nothing in the casing. It turns out that the lid can be removed from
the casings metal articulation without destroying anything.
Obviously the lid itself is not available as spare part, only the
comlete base part of the casing.
Since there are also topics about broken base parts, does anyone have a
spare lid for me, or has a link to where to get one.

Thanks for assistance. Dieter

Contact Sony in your area. In my experience they stock parts for at
least 20 years.