Old June 19th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Crytal ship 6975 am

Brian Hill wrote:
loud and clear into southerm mn. 0140gmt

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Did you mean 6875? I was hearing them there (actually, it was more like
6876).

Also a nice signal from Radio Australia tonight on 15515.

Steve

Old June 19th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

wrote in message
oups.com...

Brian Hill wrote:
loud and clear into southerm mn. 0140gmt

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Did you mean 6875? I was hearing them there (actually, it was more like
6876).

Also a nice signal from Radio Australia tonight on 15515.

Steve

Yes Steve 6875. Sorry I was barbequing, eating and typing. I just ran in to
let you guy know. Multitasking.

Old June 19th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

Yes Steve 6875. Sorry I was barbequing, eating and typing. I just ran in to
let you guy know. Multitasking.

So, Brian..how is the new radio performing? I expect it to be just
great. What's the WORST thing you've found?

mike
Old June 19th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You didn't save any B.B.Q.for me?
cuhulin

Old June 19th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That 31 year old bruntte woman showed up next door,a few hours ago,I
haden't seen her in nearly a week.She has a line on a good
job,researching mineral rights,or somthing like that.I am fixin to cut
the light and get me Jackson,Mississippi beauty sleep.
cu(Blueberry doggy.get your front feet out of my ass!) hulin

Old June 19th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
news7plg.69861$JX1.12080@edtnps82...
Brian Hill wrote:

Yes Steve 6875. Sorry I was barbequing, eating and typing. I just ran in
to let you guy know. Multitasking.

So, Brian..how is the new radio performing? I expect it to be just great.
What's the WORST thing you've found?

mike

Excellent results so far. I highly recommend the E1 for DX. I've been able
to pull in many tough sigs with a longwire. The sync det works extremely
well and the PBT is as good as other radios I've used.

Old June 20th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article .com,
wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:
loud and clear into southerm mn. 0140gmt

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Did you mean 6875? I was hearing them there (actually, it was more like
6876).

Also a nice signal from Radio Australia tonight on 15515.

Yes and 15240, 15160, and 13670. They have a running battle on 13670
with what I think is a domestic Chinese station. I also heard Australia
on 21725 last night very weak on that frequency.

A little earlier they are on a couple of 17 MHz band frequencies that
have been coming in well.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California