Old June 25th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default NPR

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 04:14:30 GMT, Bart Bailey wrote:

KCRW is a Santa Monica station, not San Diego.
http://www.fccinfo.com/CMDProEngine....IDNumber=28988

They come in full quieting and almost full scale here,
and provide a sometimes better alternative to KPBS
when they aren't simulcasting NPR.

Well I get KIOZ here but I wouldn't call it an L.A. station.

Old June 25th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default (OT) : DaviD Asks - Point Me To A Real Conservative

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:29:54 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"SeeingEyeDogg" wrote in message

"Brenda Ann" puked

Ousting of a democratically elected leader?

On which planet are you living on?

I was partially out of it, I had read Iraqi president.

Ceremonial position. Iran is ruled by a Grand Ayatollah.

Old June 25th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

Well I get KIOZ here but I wouldn't call it an L.A. station.

I doubt I could care any less what you call anything.

he never called anything a San Diego station. he said local station and
around here.

por ejemplo, Tulsa is local (10 miles) but Oklahoma City (90 miles) is not.

an obvious exception is the tri cities area in Tennessee!

G.

Old June 25th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:30:27 -0500, "gravity"
wrote:

Well I get KIOZ here but I wouldn't call it an L.A. station.

I doubt I could care any less what you call anything.

he never called anything a San Diego station. he said local station and
around here.

por ejemplo, Tulsa is local (10 miles) but Oklahoma City (90 miles) is not.

an obvious exception is the tri cities area in Tennessee!

G.

Wow. I didn't realize this called for hiring a lawyer.

Old June 25th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

Wow. I didn't realize this called for hiring a lawyer.

my uncle is a lawyer, and my dad works for the senate. genetics? hehe.

Old June 25th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

24 year old very sexy looking Ella next door is going to College,Lawyer
classes,crap.I HATE lawyers.But,I don't hate her because she is so
pretty.
cuhulin

Old June 25th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

lawyers SUCK!
cuhulin

Old June 25th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

wrote in message
24 year old very sexy looking Ella next door is going to College,Lawyer
classes,crap.I HATE lawyers.But,I don't hate her because she is so
pretty.
cuhulin

i've met some annoying women, but a body can make up for that weakness?

Gravity

Old June 25th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

wrote in message
lawyers SUCK!

marry her. she could buy you a lot of ham gear?

Gravity

Old June 25th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

wrote in message
lawyers SUCK!
cuhulin

my uncle is a tax lawyer, and my cousin is a prosecutor.

i don't like criminal law! though i paid $3000 for a lawyer once and it was
worth 10 times that.