RadioBanter

-   -   WOULD YOU......... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/99188-would-you.html)

[email protected] July 25th 06 04:39 AM

WOULD YOU.........

What the H..L is a da.n cuhulin anyway?
cuhulin

[email protected] July 25th 06 04:42 AM

WOULD YOU.........

Most I ever gave a Woman for ''repair'' was twenty dollars.
cuhulin

dxAce July 25th 06 12:11 PM

WOULD YOU.........

mike maghakian wrote:

considering that I have seen 340's with 90 day waranties for less than
$3000, for this seller to buy this one for $2575 means he is a fool.

Mike, I'm beginning to think that anyone who spends a buck, or more importantly, anyone who makes a buck selling a radio
is in your eyes, a fool.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
buy a $4000 receiver from someone who has a rating worse than radio-mart
and can't even test it ???????????

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tentac-RX-340-HF...QQcmdZViewItem

mike maghakian July 26th 06 04:24 AM

WOULD YOU.........

no, anyone who does a foolish thing like smoke or buy a piece of junk
without research is a fool