Old July 24th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Funniest thing on shortwave....

You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.
Beerbarrel wrote:
The qusestion is? Did Billy "Corncob" Smith and John "Barnyard"
Barnard eat the corn off of the cob before of after they used the
corncob?

KE4ODD

Service to my country? Me too and I've got my DD214 and 5 point veteran preference to
prove it.

*Used with express written permission of its creator.

Old July 24th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.

Why do you call yourself Douche Bag?

BH

Old July 24th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brian Hill wrote:

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.

Why do you call yourself Douche Bag?

dxAce was already taken?

mike
Old July 24th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...

You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.

Why do you call yourself Douche Bag?

dxAce was already taken?

mike

It could be worse than DxAce, you could always be called beerbarrel. Of
course in Beerbarrels case, it only testifies to his lack of
intelligence considering what your average beer barrel is made of.
Old July 24th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

As big a double big old double belly beer gut as I have,,,,,,, I look
like I am pregant and going to give birth to eight little babies at the
same time.
cuhulin

Old July 25th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
:

As big a double big old double belly beer gut as I have,,,,,,, I look
like I am pregant and going to give birth to eight little babies at the
same time.
cuhulin

Or you haven't taken a **** in a while. LOL

SC
Old July 24th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My U.S.Army DD 214 is an Honorable Discharge at Fort Hood,Texas,,,,
October 29,1965. (I never got in a speck of trouble when I was in the
U.S.Army)
Go to, www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets

and click on Page Three.You scroll around on there and you look
for,tain.tain is ME!
Platoon! Ten Hut!,,, I Salute all of the Wonderfull Guys and Gals in our
U.S.Military.
cuhulin

Old July 24th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

My U.S.Army DD 214 is an Honorable Discharge at Fort Hood,Texas,,,,
October 29,1965. (I never got in a speck of trouble when I was in the
U.S.Army)

I took my discharge at Naval Air Station, Sigonella, Sicily.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 24th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I bet them Sicilian gals are cute too.
cuhulin