Old July 26th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Comparison of E1 with R75 for MW DX

Both the E1 and the R75 are lacking. The Eton E1 is junk. The R75 sucks
using the AM sync.
RonH wrote:
There is an interesting comparison between the E1 and R75 at Guy Atkins blog
at www.sdr-1000.blogspot.com. It is by a MW DXer in Finland and include an
audio clip of WBBR in NY on the E1. Very impressive. Apparently the Finn got
one of the lower price reconditioned units. As they are availabe for about
$400, I'l have to start shoping around

Ron

Old July 26th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
ups.com...
Both the E1 and the R75 are lacking. The Eton E1 is junk. The R75 sucks
using the AM sync.

Why do you call yourself Douche Bag?

Old July 26th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brian Hill" wrote in message ...

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
ups.com...
Both the E1 and the R75 are lacking. The Eton E1 is junk. The R75 sucks
using the AM sync.

Why do you call yourself Douche Bag?

The above lame-ass review should tell you something.

Old July 26th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Keep asking me!
Brian Hill wrote:
ups.com...

Old July 26th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
Keep asking me!

And further more, do you fill yourself with water and vinegar or a more
modern blend of high tech crotch cleaning solution?

Old July 27th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brian Hill wrote:

And further more, do you fill yourself with water and vinegar or a more
modern blend of high tech crotch cleaning solution?

If it's good enough for cuhulin to bath in and gargle with....

Old July 27th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

An old buddy (he is sixty five years old) of mine once told me his wife
told him to add one cup of bleach to his bath water.I dont understand
how that can do any good.Ordinary Palmolive soap and water is what I
use.
cuhulin

Old July 27th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
Keep asking me!

And further more, do you fill yourself with water and vinegar or a

more
modern blend of high tech crotch cleaning solution?

Oh Lord, Brian. I'm so grateful I read this after
dinner; the mental image that inspired was
unsettling, to say the least.

--Mike L.

I'm sorry Mike.

BH

Old July 27th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
Keep asking me!

And further more, do you fill yourself with water and vinegar or

more
modern blend of high tech crotch cleaning solution?

Oh Lord, Brian. I'm so grateful I read this after
dinner; the mental image that inspired was
unsettling, to say the least.

--Mike L.

I'm sorry Mike.

I'm fine, Brian. I did laugh at it after a while, tho.

--Mike L.

Old July 27th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message

I'm fine, Brian. I did laugh at it after a while, tho.

--Mike L.

That's good. At the price of food now days, I'd hate to see ya loose your
supper.

PS You do gotta wonder about these weirdo's that show up with strange
handles like Douche Bag and contribute nothing but ****.

BH