Old February 22nd 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Help! I just had my ass kicked by Lloyd!

I'm sick of being kicked around Usenet by Davies. How can I get
back at him?
Old February 22nd 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default bs

leave the gruop I am sure that wil **** him off

Old February 23rd 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Help! I just had my ass licked by Lloyd!

whiny****_lloyd wrote:
I'm sick of being kicked around Usenet by Wiseman. How can I get
back at him?

You can slit your flabby wrists, Davies. BTW, I fixed your post so it
has some truth to it, fake xtian.

Old February 23rd 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an_old_friend wrote:

leave the gruop I am sure that wil **** him off

Hey, retard, that was Lloyd Davies, N0VFP who posted that. Now why
don't you follow your own advice? I'm sure it would "**** people off"
if you left....snicker.

Old February 23rd 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Looks like Wiseman isn't Jewish like you claimed he was, stalker.

Old February 23rd 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

N0VFP wrote:
Looks like Wiseman isn't Jewish like you claimed he was, stalker.

Jewish? I've never claimed that you're Jewish. I don't even state that
you're Christian. I just claim that you have a Celtic cross on your
front door--the door that doesn't open despite repeated rings of your
doorbell.

What are the odds that someone who posts the stuff you post is involved
in Christianity?

Dave K8MN

Old February 23rd 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Roger has to leave now and again anyway, he has to go participate in the
Lambda Net.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 23rd 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Billy Smith wrote:
Roger knows I has to leave now and again anyway, he knows I has to go participate in the Lambda Net.

Billy, are you net control there on guffaw 6 and 2 meters where you
are only allowed to transmit?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 23rd 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Keep guessing, Pimppi.

Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Lardass' Suicide attempts from before has left him more brain damaged! Weenie Wogie General 1 February 6th 05 09:31 PM